November 29, 2009

BLAZE OF GLORY















Insignificant and commonplace that I am, it always amazes me when my wishes get fulfilled. For ever so long, I wanted to see a real fall and drown in its colours. My wish has been granted and I've not ceased to wonder how decay can look so colourful. The fall this year in Lodz has been truly beautiful. October did scare us a bit, what with an extremely freezing one week and two days of freak snow!!! However, it more than made up for it in the next few weeks. I'll let the photographs speak for themselves.

5 comments:

Subir Datta said...

Lovely pictures Mithu!

COMPOS MENTIS said...

thank you, subir-da!

randomrandom said...

fab photos!

A very cool cat said...

Gorgeous pics, Mithu. Unbelievable colours. How I wish one could see such sights here too!

Devalina said...

these are lovely pictures. so joyful... made me happy just to look at them. Thanks!