November 30, 2008
AD-LIB
Somehow I feel so proud to be an average Indian today. I learned a little while ago that Major Unnikrishnan's father refused to let the Kerala Chief Minister inside his house. And yesterday, Karkare's wife refused Narendra Modi's offer of a crore. The average Indian needs to stand up for his/her dignity as a human being, even if that means merely humiliating the representatives they had chosen to electoral power and who have repeatedly failed them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My thoughts exactly. Said much the same thing in a post I did, though that was devoted to other issues.
thanks pro for agreeing.it is so sad that even after the 'sahibs' have left India,'babudom' still thrives and how. it is high time we remember that these people are public servants and not ones who rule us. they should be at our beck and call and not vice versa.
Post a Comment