I need to do this. I need to tell the world that I am exhausted, having travelled pretty intensively for so many days. I love the places I visited and I will come up with more stuff on them. Maybe add some photographs as well. As of now, I feel a bit weary. That's called getting on in years, I suppose. Will begin the new term from tomorrow. Excited? Quite a bit. New students after all. Nervous? No way. It does not compare to a Math test. Therefore, I repeat, no nervousness. Reading a debut novel called 'The Marriage Bureau for Rich People' by London-based Farahad Zama. No clue as to how it's going to turn out. BTW, I shocked myself and 'chose' to read two books from the 'Shopaholic' series. That leaves me gobsmacked even as I admit it. However, to be fair, they were immensely funny reads and if you are one of those who lusts after fancy couture stuff but will never have the money to buy them or who thinks no end of her intellectual abilities and secretly rues being 'money-wise' will find the books worth the attempt. No greater pleasure for a cynic than in vicariously making fun of 'the dumb one' even if she happens to be the heroine of a bestselling 'chick-lit' novel.
Ta-ta for now.
October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment